Last updated: November 16, 2021
When you join TickThatBox.co, you will participate in virtual meet-ups with your fellow Accountability Partners. You may also participate in our community forum, where you can engage with all our members.
Our community is there to foster trust and accountability, and we trust you to act with respect to all members at all times, and to not endanger the climate of the community in any way. In order to meet the goals of this community, it’s important for members to feel like they are in a safe place that is populated by people with shared interests.
This is a fluid and evolving document, and will be adjusted as needed.
- Attend all sessions
- Treat others online as you would treat them in real life
- Be tolerant towards other’s viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align
- Respect the privacy and personal information of other Accountability Partners
- Communicate with courtesy and respect
- Use messaging/email responsibly.
Please do not:
- Record any sessions without the permission of all other session participants
- Make personal attacks on other community members
- Use defamatory remarks or make false statements against others
- Make prejudiced comments or profanity
- Bully or make inflammatory remarks to other community members